Yin Yoga Teacher Training with MARLA ERICKSEN
Yin Yoga Foundations (Module 1)
June-July 2021 (sessions TBA)
This course is a qualification training in YIN YOGA. Anyone can participate; whether you are a yoga professional expanding your teaching repertoire or a dedicated student curious about the practice of Yin Yoga. This course is a stand alone qualification, but can also be applied as a prerequisite for modules 2 & 3 which culminates in a 100-hour Yin Yoga Specialist Certification.
This training is intended to introduce then expand upon the relevant theories, cosmologies and practices that form the foundation of Yin Yoga. Through intensive practice we will explore new domains for enhancing the beneficial impact that Yin Yoga has in the physical, mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual realms. Your confidence and competence to share the practice as a teacher, new sources of inspiration and your own potential for enlightenment will be revealed and nurtured. Specifically, the course objectives are as follows:
- To put context to the practice of Yin Yoga in the physical, mental, emotional and energetic realms
- To study Yin & Yang cosmology as a spectrum of potential that can be realized through practice.
- To examine and apply Yin Yoga from a functional perspective
- To witness and experience how mindfulness breeds insight and energetic manipulation encourages alchemy.
- To offer a venue for personal experiential transformation to occur
Contact Marla if you are interested in this training. More details coming soon.
*Each module may be taken as an independent course. All three modules culminate in an 100-Hour Yin Yoga Specialist Certification