YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Module 2: (PDF Details)
Module 1: (PDF Details)
To register for the program, please contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone at 613.695.7211
Class Instructor: Marla Ericksen & Empower ME Teaching Faculty
(Upon completion of all 3 modules students will be awarded 100 hr certification)
Module 1 – Foundation Intensive
This course of study will introduce the candidate to:
- the experiential and philosophical application of the receptive Yin style
- the dynamic Yang style
- mindfulness meditation
- We will explore the purpose, method & effects of these practices on the body, the heart & the mind.
- This intensive will cultivate confidence & competence for sharing the practice as a teacher and provide a solid foundation for independent applications of body-based consciousness.
This training is suitable for aspiring and certified Yoga teachers, therapeutic practitioners, fitness professionals and yoga students who are interested in expanding their understanding of this profound collection of practices in universal balance, human energetics and spiritual evolution.
Module 2 – Continuum Intensive
This course of intensive study will:
- Build on the Yin Yoga practices and principles that we established in the Level 1 – Foundation Training
- Study will widen to include a deeper study of meridian, chakra theory, subtle energy anatomy & contemplative work
- Refine & enhance work with pranayama, mantra and Taoist vinyasa
- Increase our repertoire of Yin postures
- We will delve further into study of mindfulness as it relates to the embodied practice of meditation & all expressions of Yin Yoga.
Module 3 (4 Day Intensive) –Yin Yoga Enhancement: Theory & Practice
In this module the course of study will review, provide current context and expand upon the subjects in the continuum module as well as:
- Chinese medicine and chi
- Energetic embodiment
- The meridian sandwich
- Dr. Motoyama’s meridian yoga
- Chakra meditation
- The yin-yang spectrum in asana
- Yin asana: compound poses
- Taoist asana: expanded
- 5 element theory
- Nurturing the yin essence in daily life