What can you expect on your first visit?
Sign up today for our Intro Month Special for only $50 (inclusive of HST) which is available on your first visit to our studio. Then enjoy trying out different classes with our great teachers over the next month. We know you’ll love it here. Our Class Prices page has details on packages and membership information to make your practice part of your everyday.
At the studio you’ll be asked to complete our information sheet & waiver form. Please let us know any important health related information our teachers may need to know.
A few notes to ensure a relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins to check in at reception.
- Please leave shoes/boots in the area downstairs.
- Coats can be hung on racks at the top of the stairs.
- Set up your mat, gather any props you may desire and settle in.
- Dress in layers for your comfort during class. Body temperatures can fluctuate especially before and during Savasana.
- Unplug & tune in. Free yourself from your devices and practice in the moment.
- Please leave your phones outside the studio and turned off during class.
- Please place your belongings in the space provided either in the reception area or inside the studio. Please refrain from cluttering the floor around your mat.
Join Our Community
We have a thriving community of like minded people. Join us in class & connect with us outside the studio to stay updated on schedule changes, new offerings, upcoming teacher trainings and special events by connecting with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have online, or our wonderful studio staff will be happy to assist in the studio and help you feel at home.