Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Class Instructor: Marla Ericksen & Empower ME Teaching Faculty
Module 1 – Foundations
This course of study will introduce the candidate to:
- The experiential and philosophical application of the receptive Yin style
- The dynamic Yang style
- Mindfulness meditation
- We will explore the purpose, method & effects of these practices on the body, the heart & the mind
- This intensive will cultivate confidence & competence for sharing the practice as a teacher and provide a solid foundation for independent applications of body-based consciousness
This training is suitable for aspiring and certified Yoga teachers, therapeutic practitioners, fitness professionals and yoga students who are interested in expanding their understanding of this profound collection of practices in universal balance, human energetics and spiritual evolution.
Module 2 – Advanced Intensive
Dates to be announced soon.
This course of intensive study will:
- Build on the Yin Yoga practices and principles that we established in the Level 1 – Foundation Training
- Study will widen to include a deeper study of meridian, chakra theory, subtle energy anatomy & contemplative work
- Refine & enhance work with pranayama, mantra and Taoist vinyasa
- Increase our repertoire of Yin postures
- We will delve further into study of mindfulness as it relates to the embodied practice of meditation & all expressions of Yin Yoga
Yin Yoga Enhancement Workshop Series
These independent workshops will expand to include specialty focus subjects within the Yin Yoga realm. Please refer to the 300 Hour Advanced Studies schedule for courses being offered at this time.