300 Hour Hatha Yoga Advanced Studies Certificate Program
RYT® 300 Yoga Alliance Certificate Program
Course Instructors: Marla Ericksen & Empower ME Teaching Faculty
Download our calendar for dates and times.
Empower ME Yoga’s Teacher Training Programs and workshops are available to all current Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga Teachers. However, we also offer our 300hr Advanced Professional Studies Certificate for those students wishing to pursue a more comprehensive training experience.
Empower ME Yoga 300-Hour Advanced Studies Certificate program will provide a transformative learning experience for all participants. This professional training curriculum offers the yogi opportunities for comprehensive exploration of the broader scope of Yoga, taught by highly respected master teachers who have been sharing their practice for most of their lives. Students will be encouraged to delve deeper into the path work of Yoga both personally and professionally.
The program involves 300 contact hours of professional yoga education in workshop and module formats, designed to augment a foundation 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification.
The Empower ME Yoga Teacher Training Academy is dedicated to supporting the personal journey of all our students in ways that enhance, align and deepen the living experience of mind, body, heart and spirit. This is the very union that the practice of Yoga promises to make accessible. If you are committed to a path of inner growth, self-realization and embracing life’s mystery for the benefit of all… this program is for you!
- 200-Hour Certification from EMY or an approved Yoga Alliance school
- Completion of the 300-Hour application and personal development form
This Program Features:
- Module based learning with up to 3 yrs to complete your training – making this program accessible for even the busiest life schedules
- Study with some of the most experienced yogis in Canada and access to international guest teachers
- Flexible program options so you can specialize and pursue your interests; there are both mandatory and elective curriculum requirements
- You can enter the program at any time
- You receive priority registration to all trainings and workshops
- We are an HRSDC accredited educational institution approved by the Ministry of Education to issue education tax credit receipts for this program
For complete program details please download the 300 Hour Professional Advanced Studies Certificate Information Brochure.
Dates: Refer to the schedule below for complete details.
Investment: please contact the studio for details.
To register, call our studio at 613-695-7211 or contact us online today!
Please note, programs are accessible to all and are not limited to 300 Hour Program participants only.