200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
RYT® 200 Yoga Alliance Certificate Program
Course Instructors: Marla Ericksen & Guest Instructors
February to June Teacher Training underway!
200 Hour Summer Intensive Program
July 16th – 20th, 2018
July 23rd – 27th, 2018
August 13th – 17th, 2018
August 20th – 24th, 2018
Welcome to Empower ME Yoga Teacher Training Academy. Your primary teacher for this transformative experience will be acclaimed yogini and award winning fitness professional Marla Ericksen. This training meets the requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance as an RYT® 200.
Successful candidates will be qualified to teach various forms and levels of yoga under the interdisciplinary classification for Hatha Yoga; including but not limited to level variations of: Hot Yoga, Power Yoga, Classical Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Fitness-based Yoga. This foundational 200–hour program is appropriate for aspiring teachers as well as dedicated students who are interested in deepening their practice and understanding of Yoga. It is recognized by Yoga Alliance and comprises three areas of study: The Theory and Practice of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy and The Art of Teaching.
This foundational 200–hour program is ideal for serious students of yoga and aspiring teachers. It is recognized by Yoga Alliance and comprises three areas of study: The Theory and Practice of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy and The Art of Teaching.
Students who complete this 200-hour teacher-training program will:
- Deepen their practice and understanding of yoga
- Know how to structure and create a cohesive, well-rounded class
- Acquire an understanding of yoga philosophy
- Build relationships with highly experienced yoga teachers
- Become a member of a learning community that includes world-renowned teachers
- Have the confidence and tools to begin teaching yoga
- Qualifies students to register with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level